Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Laser Wavelength:||808nm/755nm/1064nm /Tripe Wavelength||Display:||8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Skin Type:||I-VI||Color:||White & Silver(can Be Customized)|
|Laser Emitter:||Germany Imported||Spot Size:||13*13mm2|
|Key Words:||Laser Hair Removal Machine||Net Weight:||43Kgs|
laser hair removal equipment professional,
laser hair removal laser machine,
laser hair reduction machine
Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine vertical 808nm Laser Fluence 1 - 120 J / cm2
808nm Wavelength: Professional hair removal for the widest range of hair types and color -especially light-colored and thin hair,dark skin type. Make it ideal for treating the arms,legs,cheeks,beard,underarm and Bikini etc.
Hair Removal Treatment Procedure :
1. Beautician is required to offer consultation to the patient before treatment.
2. Shave unwanted hair before treatment.
3. Clean skin to remove cosmetics and sunscreens...etc.
4. Apply 1-2 mm cooling gel on the entire treatment area.
5. Operator and patient should wear glasses and goggles properly.
6. Set proper parameters according to patient's Skin Type, Hair Color, Hair Density.
7. Verify that the handpiece tip is cold, sliding handpiece to cool down the treatment area.
8. Click 'Ready' to start treatment and ensure the handpiece perpendicularly and tightly contact the treatment area during treatment.
9. Adjust the parameters during treatment according to patient’s feeling.
• Follicle erythema and oedema, this endpoint typically appears a few minutes after the laser passage and this immediate skin response gives evidence of the effectiveness of the treatment.
• The pigmented hairs vaporise releasing a typical smell of smoke due to the burnt keratin.
Handpiece Details :
808nm handpiece: The laser wavelength 808nm goes through the skin surface to reach the root of hair follicles, effective for light, golden, dark hairs and all skin types.Most popular hair removal machine in beauty salons and clinics. 808nm golden standards in aesthetic .
Tripe wavelengths (808+755+1064nm): Three wavelengths in one, provide excellent solution for various skin types and hair colors.
1064nm handpiece (specialized for darker skin types ): 1064nm Wavelength specialized for darker skin types. Treatment areas such as the scalp, arm pits and pubic areas.
755nm handpiece: 755nm Wavelength optimized for treatments of skin types up to IV with less melanin, especially good for light, brown and gold hair.
Products Advantages :
1. Dual-channel cooling system for epidermal protection .
2. Japan Imported Double Filter prolong life time of handpiece .
3. Updated “U” shape handles becomes lighter and smoother, treatment smooth and depilate painless.
4. Combining “In-Motion” treatment with Sapphire contact cooling technology ,produce a rapid hair removal with painless .
|Wavelength||808nm/755nm/1064nm /Tripe wavelength|
|Laser Type||German Diode Arrays|
|Cooling||Powerful Sapphire contact cooling (-10°C~0°C )|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||8.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||43 kgs|
Our Service :
12 month for host machine, Lifelong Maintenance Service
2. Once the machine have any malfunction during the operation, how to do?
Please rest assure if you met such problem, because KES has a professional after-sale service team which can reach you immediately and solve the machine’s problem within 1-3 days.
3.If the machines broken during the shipment, how to do?
Generally there will be transportation insurance in the shipment, once there is any damage during the transportation, KES will help you to solve the claims with the insurance companies to collect your money back in time.
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer),
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 12 months for host machine.
5. Do you offer clinical training?
Re: Yes .Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes .Welcome to contact us for more details.
7. How many treatments are required?
Re: 10 times per course of treatment.
Contact Person: Miss. Jackie