Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||45*40*57cm||Net Weight:||25kgs|
|YAG Bar Size:||7+8||Spot Size:||2-8mm|
|Product Name:||2 Yag Bars Tattoo Removal Q Switched ND YAG Tattoo Removal Machine||Brand:||KES|
q switch laser tattoo removal machine,
diode laser treatment for hair removal
Model No.: MED-810A
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch neodymium: yttrium aluminium garnet (Nd: YAG) laser. The laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle of selected photothermolysis. The QS laser Systems can successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward effects.
1) Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel for skin rejuvenation
2) 532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, solar lentiges, epidermal melasma, etc. (mainly for red and brown pigmention)
3) 1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s
|Wavelength||1064nm & 532nm|
|Laser Type||Q-switched KTP Nd:YAG|
|YAG Bar Size||7 + 8|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Cooling||Self-contained, closed water cycle|
|Display||8.4” True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
12 month for host machine, Lifelong Maintenance Service
2. Once the machine have any malfunction during the operation, how to do?
Please rest assure if you met such problem, because KES has a professional after-sale service team which can reach you immediately and solve the machine’s problem within 1-3 days.
For details, please contact with us freely
3. If the machines broken during the shipment, how to do?
Generally there will be transportation insurance in the shipment, once there is any damage during the transportation, KES will help you to solve the claims with the insurance companies to collect your money back in time.
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer),
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 12 months for host machine.
5. Do you offer clinical training?
Re: Yes .Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes .Welcome to contact us for more details.
7. How many treatments are required?
Re: 10 times per course of treatment.
Contact Person: Miss. Jackie