Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White+Grey||Handpiece:||IPL, E Liht And SHR 3 Handpiece|
|Power Supply:||2000W||Screen:||10.4 Inch Color Touch Screen|
|Weight:||60 Kgs||Key Word:||Face Epilator|
SHR super hair removal,
permanent hair removal
AFT SHR Hair Removal Machine 3 handles IPL+IPL+SHR Machine
What is SHR?
SHR stands for Super Hair Removal, a technology for permanent hair removal which is having a sweeping
success. The system combines laser technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method achieving
practically painless results. Even hairs which until now have been difficult or even impossible to be removed, can
now be treated. "In Motion" represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The
treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
Advantages of IPL SHR
Compared to normal IPL machines, SHR is much more professional:
1) SHR machine is with Single pulse mode can emit energy averagely, however, IPL machines are with
multi-pulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, which is very easy to burn patients.
2) SHR filtered violet light and infrared light, which will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does
not have any side-effect to body.
3) With DEC technology. Identified function makes operation simple, and makes treatment safely!
4) With bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz), Which accelerate operation speed and short a lot of time for treatment!
5) With Stationary technology & In-motion technology. Moving IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg
Hair removal principle diagram
1) SHR Permanent hair removal
2) Fast treatment. Frequency up to 10Hz!
3) Big spot size: 15*50mm
4) Painless: new AFT technology (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) uses low and equal energy. The special filter cut s 950-1200nm wavelength, which is useless in treatment and absorbs water to make patient feel painless
5) Hairfree, even on work on blonde, red or fine hair
6) Skinfree, suitable for all skin types, even tanners
7) Accurate Software control and parameters adjustable
Treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected.
Difference Of IPL SHR & Traditional IPL or laser:
Traditional laser or IPL technologies employ short impulses of approximately 2-300 milliseconds, applying a vast amount of energy (12-120 J/cm2). Energy is transported to the hair root through melanin, where warmth of 65-72° Celsius is produced. Energy reaches the root of the hair follicle solely through melanin. Skin and red blood cells have a similar absorption coefficient as melanin and therefore also absorb the high levels of energy produced by the laser and IPL methods.
SHR technology, on the other hand, utilizes the melanin path only partially (50%)., and combining In-Motion technology, gently warms the skin helping penetrate down to the follicles which produce hair growth.
Research has shown that a slower, but longer heating process is considerably more effective for permanent hair removal than high and short levels of energy. Therefore, when using SHR, the device is passed over the tissue multiple times (in motion) using low energy but a high rate of repetition (up to 10Hz, i.e. 10 times per second) instead of using the traditional method with single, high-energy impulses. Thus, the hair melanin, as well as the tissue of the stem cells, is heated with low energy at a slow pace and over a longer period of time to a comfortable temperature of 45° Celsius.
|Energy Density (Fluence)||
|Pulse Repetition Rate||1-10Hz|
|IPL Peak Power||2500W|
|Cooling||Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-4°C-2°C ) + Air cooling + Closed water circulation cooling|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||10.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||60 kgs|
The picture of handles:
Contact Person: Miss. Jackie