Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Net Weight::||25kg||Screen::||7.4 TFT True Color LCD|
|IC Card::||Yes||Key Word:||Hair Removal Machine|
|Product Name:||Laser IPL Hair Removal Machines / Acne Pigmentation Removal Machine||Brand:||KES|
Laser IPL Hair Removal Machines / Acne Pigmentation Removal Machine Net weight 25kgs
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light ) is a non-invasive skin treatment that emits powerful bursts of light energy to treat unwanted hair, sun damaged skin, and wrinkles, etc. without damaging the surface of your skin. IPL systems use flash lamps to emit micro pulses of light across a broad band of visible wavelengths. By using gentle pulses of light momentarily to create heat, IPL can permanently disable hair follicles, preventing future growth.
The melanin in the hair (which gives its colour) absorbs the light, which is then converted into heat. This heat is transferred to the growth cells surrounding the root of the hair, disabling them.
Similarly, IPL also achieves excellent long term results when treating thread veins, skin pigmentation, acne and other skin complaints.
1) 750-1200nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type IV)
2) 690-1200nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type III)
3) 640-1200nm: Hair Removal (Skin Type I & II ) ; Wrinkle Removal
4) 590-1200nm: Pigmentation and Vascularity; Skin Rejuvenation
5) 560-1200nm: Vascular and Pigmented Lesions; Skin Rejuvenation
6) 530-1200nm: Skin Rejuvenation; Superficial Vascular Lesions
7) 510-1200nm: Superficial Vascular Lesions
8) 480-1200nm: Light Pigmentation
9) 430-1200nm: Acne
1. 6 Treatment programs, 12 languages available
2. big Spot Sizes15*50mm
3. "Plug & Play" Technology
|Wavelength (Spectrum)||530/640-1200nm (standard)430/480/560/590/690/750-1200nm (optional)|
|Energy Density (Fluence)||1-50J/cm2|
|Spot Size||12x33mm² (standard)15x35mm²; 15x50mm² (optional)|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||0.2Hz; 2Hz|
|IPL Peak Power||1200W|
Continuous Crystal contact cooling (-4℃~4℃ ) + Air cooling +
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 12 hours|
|Display||8"True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer), Western Union
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 12 months for host machine.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes .Welcome to contact us for more details.
7. How many treatments are required?
Re: 10 times per course of treatment.
Welcome to inquiry!