|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||Medical CE, CE Certificate, ISO13485, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 units|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminium Packing Box|
|Delivery Time:||14 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||800 units per month|
|Type:||MED - 870+||Product Name:||USA Coherent Metal Tube Co2 Fractional Laser Machine For Scar Removal|
|Brand:||KES||Certification:||Medical CE, CE Certificate, ISO13485, SGS|
|Handle:||Articulated 7-joint Arm||Metal Tube:||USA Coherent|
USA Coherent Metal Tube Co2 Fractional Laser Machine for Scar Removal
How it works?
CO2 Fractional Laser System fires a laser beam which is split into numbers of microscopic beams, producing tiny dot or fractional treatment zones within the selected target area only. Therefore, the heat of laser only passes deeply through the fractional damaged area. This allows the skin to heal much faster than if the whole area was treated. During the skin self-resurfacing, a great amount of collagen is produced for skin rejuvenation, eventually the skin will look much healthier and younger.
What is the downtime for this laser treatment?
The fractional CO2 laser causes a wound in the skin which means you will have three to four days of downtime when the skin is healing. During that time you have to apply an ointment frequently to your face keep the skin greasy, which makes healing faster.
What are the side effects of Fractional CO2 resurfacing?
The main risks are temporary or long-lasting light or dark spots from treatment. Very rarely scarring can still result. For these reasons it is important to be treated by an experienced laser surgeon.
What type of anesthesia is used during the procedure?
The whole procedure is done under local or topical anesthesia. You are awake and comfortable the entire time. Prior to the procedure, topical numbing cream is applied for 60-90 minutes. In addition, valium is given prior to the procedure to facilitate relaxation. Using these measures there is usually minimal discomfort during the resurfacing procedure.
Skin renewing and resurfacing
Wrinkle removal, skin tightening
Acne and acne scar removal
Smooth burnt scars and surgery scars, etc
Remove intractable chloasmas and pigmentation
Sun damage recovery.
1. It will have thermal shock on a small area of skin and retain that portial skin is not affected
2. The fractional laser can remove the stain of the skin to stimulate the hyperplasia of collagen
3. Without effecting to the skin organizations as the thermal diffusion region to avoid any possible heat injury and to promote the healing of skin
4. A few days after collagen hyperplasia of micro-heating area appear micro-callus exfoliation, the effects of treatment maintained over the years
5. Operate easily, pain is minor, non-bleeding, no side effects, short recovery period
6. Shorter treatment time, non-chromatosis and no pigment miss out, no additional consumables
7. Cover area of 20% every treatment, total 4-6 times treatment, interval 3-4 weeks.
|Laser Type||UltraPulse; CW; Fractional|
|Spot Size||0.12mm & 1.25mm (adjustable)|
|Spot Density||Up to 102400 dot|
|Scan Size||Up to 20x20mm|
|Scan Shapes||Square; Rectangle; Circle; Triangle; Rhombus; Ellipse; Line|
|Beam Patterns||Standard; Random; Scatter|
|Aiming Beam||5mW red diode laser, 635nm, adjustable intensity, blink on/off|
|Beam Delivery||Articulated 7-joint arm with up to 360° rotation|
|Cooling||Self-contained, closed cycle|
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||10.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz|
|Net Weight||52 kgs|
OEM/ODM are welcomed!!!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!!!